Mapscript not working

krishna S kris_rock82 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 16 16:26:15 EST 2006

Hello all, after so much of effort i was able to compile mapserver 4.6.2
with SDE support. After then when i tried to install php mapscript i am
getting a few errors from the web browser. I am using Apache 2.0.55 and php
5.1.2. I downloaded the php mapscript win32 binaries from
http://maptools.org/php_mapscript/index.phtml?page=downloads.html.
I copied the php_mapscript_48.dll to the extensions folder of php and even
included extensions=php_mapscript_48.dll in the php.ini file, but i get the
error

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Not supported in multithreaded Web servers -
use extension=php_mapscript_48.dll

from the web browser i guess.

Any suggestions about this ......