Generated scale

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Tue Jan 17 20:26:24 EST 2006

As attribute of the map object, put:

UNITS dd

So you could put that below your EXTENT. I think it must default to
metres, whereas your projection is in degrees. So it thinks that each
degree is only a metre, causing the scale to go wrong.

Regards,

Jacob