QUERYMAP and postgis

Peter Huis in 't Veld peterh at IVS90.NL
Wed Jan 18 11:59:36 EST 2006

Hello

I've the question: How can I show the attributes of a a postgis query
using mapserver. At the moment I've GIS layer showing me all the object
in the spatial database, so the query isn't isn't the problem. Changing
the mode into query mode Ik get the following message:

msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found.

I've seen the remark on the mapserver web-site by Bart vd Eijnden, but
this doesn't give me any additional info. I made the following changes
to the code in order to query the Map file by clicking on the map item:

*QUERYMAP
   STATUS ON
   STYLE HILITE
   COLOR 0 255 0
END
*

LAYER
    CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
    CONNECTION  ....
    DATA "object_geom  from  (SELECT a, b, c, object_geom  from table)
as myquery using unique object_geom"
    *TOLERANCE 5*
    CLASS
        LABEL
        END
    END
  *  TEMPLATE "query_result.html"*
    PROJECTION
    END
END

The query_result.html looks like:

Should the query_result.html be in a specific directory? I've places it
in htdocs where my index.html is present.

Thanks for any help!

Peter