Mapfile Snippet Library / Open Source Cartographic Elements

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Wed Jan 18 13:25:51 EST 2006

Weather?  We can contribute something to the library there...

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020  FAX 979.862.3983
MAIL:  AATLT, 3139 TAMU
Physical: 1700 Research Parkway, Suite 160,
College Station, TX 77843-3139