Terraserver WMS

Chip Taylor work at XWB.COM
Wed Jan 18 17:05:41 EST 2006

Sorry, I renamed the layer from ortho-18 to TSOrtho1 after running the map
and before sending the message.  My bad.

I think the JPEG issue is the problem.  I totally missed that.  As for the
projection, I know that will be a problem and will be addressed before
production.  I don't think that will prevent the map from displaying.

I'll try changing the wms-format to jpeg.

Thanks for the help.

Chip