Projection problem

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Jan 19 16:01:03 EST 2006

Maybe you should set the PROJ_LIB environment variable to the root dir
of your PROJ install. If you use Apache, use SetEnv in the httpd.conf.
You can also use the following in the MAP file (as of Mapserver 4.4 I
think) at the MAP object:

CONFIG PROJ_LIB /ms4w/apps/stragisweb/proj

Your PROJECTION object should look like:

  PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:28992"
  END

Best regards,