ideas on load testing

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 19 18:58:34 EST 2006

Thanks Steve,

I downloaded siege, and it seems to be functioning much in the same way that
flood and openload are... however - none of  these testing tools causes
mapserver to actually draw any images!

thoughts on this?

thanks!

--