MrSid image error

krishna S kris_rock82 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 20 10:07:43 EST 2006

Hi Frank,
     thanks for your reply, when i typed the command 'gdalinfo --format
mrsid' it said that it couldnt found any such format, so i guess its the
problem with my GDAL configure with mrsid support.

This how my nmake.opt file looks like for mrsid support

MRSID_DIR = C:\projects\Geo_DSDK-5.0.6.955
MRSID_INCLUDE = -I$(MRSID_DIR)\include\base -I$(MRSID_DIR)\include\support \
  -I$(MRSID_DIR)\include\metadata \
  -I$(MRSID_DIR)\include\mrsid_readers \
  -I$(MRSID_DIR)\include\j2k_readers
MRSID_LIB = $(MRSID_DIR)\lib\Release_md\lti_dsdk_dll.lib advapi32.lib
user32.lib

Is there anything else i should add to make it work, if you want i can send
the whole nmake.opt file.

Thanks for your time ...

Kris