How to edit attribute of a selected shape?

Xiaonan Zhang xnzhang11 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 26 06:59:17 EST 2006

hi, Skalski,

Thanks for the reply. However could you please give more information on
this. Maybe an example.

The code was working partly ok, the new point can be added, however as I
said, it will overwrite the old one. It's attribute was inherited from the
old one. I now want to change it's attribute and when I
use  $poLayer->getResult(0); there seems not point was picked up.

regards,

Jonathan