Working with the OWSRequest from PHP

Eijnden, B. van den (Bart) b.vdeijnden at AGI.RWS.MINVENW.NL
Mon Jan 30 05:34:44 EST 2006

This looks like something which was done for SWIG Mapscript, but not
incorporated into PHP/Mapscript.

Best regards,
Bart

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]Namens Eduard Witteveen
Verzonden: maandag 30 januari 2006 11:35
Aan: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Onderwerp: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Working with the OWSRequest from PHP

Eduard Witteveen wrote:
<snip />
> As you can notice, i want to change the color and the font also from
> data stored in my database. How can i accomplish this?
>
> During my search for a sollution i also found some information about WMS
> SLD (Styled Layer Descriptor) interface of Mapserver, but i dont know if
> this can help me to accomplish my task?
Since i could not get the values dynamically, i'm currently working on
my wms-server(well 1 php page), so i can add layers dynamically and add
this way dynamic layer settings to my application.
In the documentation on
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapscript/index_html#owsrequest
there is a sample in which a OWSRequest object is used. Since i'd rather
prefer using this OWSRequest object instead of writing my own ows parser
  i'd tried using this functionality under php.

Are there any examples in php of this functionality? Also the sample
code indicates that there should be a loadWMSRequest method on the
mapObj, but i cannot find it under the mapObj methods.

> MapServer Version 	MapServer version 4.6.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG
OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=JPEG
INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG
> PHP MapScript Version 	($Revision: 1.235 $ $Date: 2005/06/14
16:03:35 $)

--
Ing. Eduard Yeb Witteveen           Software Engineer
Hawar Information Technology bv   lid Dijkoraad Groep

Disclaimer
Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend. Dit bericht is
uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Als u dit bericht per abuis
hebt ontvangen, wordt u verzocht het te vernietigen en de afzender te
informeren. Wij adviseren u om bij twijfel over de juistheid of de
volledigheid van de mail contact met afzender op te nemen.

This message shall not constitute any rights or obligations.
This message is intended solely for the addressee.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and
notify the sender immediately. When in doubt whether this message
is correct or complete, please contact the sender.