scale?

Luis Treviño Huerta ltrevino at GPOBSI.COM.MX
Mon Jan 30 12:14:15 EST 2006

It should be substituted. Try with some other simple values like [extent] or [mapx] &nbsp [mapy] on your template and their values should be displayed. You can also try using mode=browse into your url that calls mapserv. www.host.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?mode=browse&map=yourmapfile.map.......

saludos
Luis
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sears, Jeremy
  To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 11:03 AM
  Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] scale?

  Muy Bien!
  Thanks for that Luis.

  You say that the subsitution is done by mapserver CGI? I've insterted the following code into my html template as per a previous suggestion:

  Map Scale: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1:[scale]

  However the output of this code doesnt is as follows:

  Map Scale:    1:[scale]

  It would seem that the scale value isnt being subsituted. Can you suggest what might (or might not) be causing this?

    Gracias

    Jeremy