Making a "Search"

JR Santillan dgr8_39991 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 30 21:12:13 EST 2006

Hello everyone. I'm new to MapServer.

  How do I make a "search" functionality in MapServer that will search for the attribute of a layer (or layers) and when it is found, the object in the layer that has the attribute being searched will be highlighted in the map?

  By the way, I am using MS4W with Chameleon.

  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  Jojin

  ---
  Graduate Assistant
  Applie Geodesy and Space Technology Research Laboratory
  College of Engineering
  University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City 1101
  Telephone: (+63-2) 981-8500 local 3147