Live weather data (was WMS Meteo)

Ed Dowding ed at CITYSAFE.ORG
Tue Jan 31 10:21:23 EST 2006

Cheers, Jerl!

Ed

Ed Dowding                                            ed at citysafe.org
[mob] +44 (0)7775 79 18 14                            [sky] eddowding
Product Manager, CitySafe                            www.citysafe.org

Helping keep Londoners safe and informed.
Join FREE at www.communitysafe.org

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this email
and is intended for the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, or
the person responsible for delivering it to the person addressed, you
may not copy or deliver this to anyone else.  If you receive this
email by mistake, please notify us immediately.