queryByAttributes and Oracle

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Jul 6 07:31:31 EDT 2006

Hi Antonio,
        As you report, your column id is 16 length, it's can be a big
problem in Mapserver because the core of Mapserver just can handle a
object (row in your case) that are less than this size of id column.
It's a old issue that was not solve yet.
       I'm writing a database function to use the rowid in this cases.
This way can be a solution when the unique column is bigger than 15, or
when you don't have a unique column in your table.
       Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR