Does Mapserver 4.8.3 work with windows 2000 and IIS 5

rock well rockwell_001 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 10 17:36:20 EDT 2006

Hi all, i have posted this question earlier but had to luck ..... i have been trying to configure mapserver -4.8.3 on a windows 2000 machine with IIS 5. I tried different options like just having the basic libraries like proj,GD, regex. When i try to generate a map i always get a

  CGI Error
  The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

  i tried it from php mapscript, from a normal html file same result .....

  i dont know what wrong am i doing .... if anyone have configured mapserver with this configuration can you please suggest me, or any information might help ...

  Thanks a lot for your time,
  kris