query string question

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 11 12:34:26 EDT 2006

Hi All,

 I have a question about ITEMNQUERY mode. I want to search for two different items at the same time like AVE and ST.

Map Mode: ITEMNQUERY       Query Layer:Roads
                                              Query Item:Str_type
                                             Query string:/AVE/

and that just brings up the AVE. So how do I get the AVE and ST load query.  What should the query string look like?  Can some help me.

Thanks,
Albert