Map File Work

James Tuthill techie at OMLET.CO.UK
Wed Jul 12 13:21:17 EDT 2006

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for the recommendations. I think QGIS is based on MapWindow -
however it has a much slicker interface and it slightly easier to use.
I don't have access to ESRI ArcView but I have requested an evaluation CD.

Does anyone know a good free shape file editor? as the one in MapWindow
is quite buggy.

Thanks,

James