WCS

Eijnden, Bart van den (AGI) b.vdeijnden at AGI.RWS.MINVENW.NL
Thu Jul 13 02:48:50 EDT 2006

You are missing DUMP TRUE.

Check:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wcs_server/?searchterm=wcs

Best regards,
Bart

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]Namens Angus Dickey
Verzonden: woensdag 12 juli 2006 20:05
Aan: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Onderwerp: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] WCS

Hey list,

I am trying to get WCS working in mapserver 4.8.3; the following is an excerpt from my map file:

  OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME GTiff
    DRIVER "GDAL/GTiff"
    MIMETYPE "image/tiff"
    IMAGEMODE RGB
    EXTENSION "tif"
  END #OUTPUTFORMAT

  WEB
    #WCS Required
    "wcs_name" "Public OGC Web Service"
    "wcs_service_onlineresource" "http://url"
    "wcs_onlineresource" "http://url/ms?"
    "wcs_srs" "EPSG:4269"
    "wcs_fees" "none"
    "wcs_accessconstraints" "none"
    "wcs_label" "Public WCS"
  END

  LAYER
    NAME "NTS_250k"
    STATUS ON
    TILEINDEX "NTS_250k_Index" #uses a postgis layer
    TILEITEM "location"
    TYPE RASTER

    MAXSCALE 1000000
    MINSCALE 50000

    METADATA
      #WMS Layer
      "wms_title" "250k NTS Maps"
      "wms_abstract" "1:250000 Canadian National Topographic Series"
      "wms_srs" "EPSG:4269"
      "wms_extent" "-134 41 -73 61"

      #WCS Layer
      "wcs_name" "250k NTS Maps"
      "wcs_label" "1:250000 Canadian National Topographic Series"
      "wcs_srs" "EPSG:4269"
      "wcs_extent" "-134 41 -73 61"
      "wcs_resolution" "0.000505538 0.000505538"
      "wcs_size" "1000 1000"
      "wcs_formats" "GTiff"
      "wcs_nativeformat" "Paletted 8-bit png"
      "wcs_bandcount" "1"
    END #METADATA

    PROJECTION
      "init=epsg:4269"
    END #PROJECTION

  END #LAYER

I have tried to include all the required tags but my wcs getcapabilities returns with no mention of my layer/coverage (WMS & WFS in same mapfile works fine). Am I missing something required?

Any ideas or help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

~Angus

Disclaimer
Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend. Dit bericht is
uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Als u dit bericht per abuis
hebt ontvangen, wordt u verzocht het te vernietigen en de afzender te
informeren. Wij adviseren u om bij twijfel over de juistheid of de
volledigheid van de mail contact met afzender op te nemen.

This message shall not constitute any rights or obligations.
This message is intended solely for the addressee.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and
notify the sender immediately. When in doubt whether this message
is correct or complete, please contact the sender.