500 Internal Server Errors

Roland Martin roland.w.martin at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 14 11:53:17 EDT 2006

Hi Ludwig,

Thanks for your thoughts. I've spent today clutching at straws and testing
every possibility I can think of (including using shapefiles, which turned
out to throw the same error).

Anyway, I *think* (and I really hope I'm not speaking prematurely) that I've
solved this by changing the group names from 'CAD Drawings' to simply
'CAD'...

The bizarre thing is that I can't replicate the error in any of my other
apps.

Anyone have any ideas on why this might be?

Cheers,
Roland.

--
Please note my new email address. Use other addresses at your peril.