Centos - PHP5 - Apache2 - PHP/Mapscript - ka-map????

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 18 02:29:32 EDT 2006

Just a guess, but maybe it's because of SELinux; to disable it reboot
and pass the proper boot flag to the kernel or edit the file
/etc/selinux/config and modify the SELINUX entry to look like this:
SELINUX=disabled (and reboot).
I think you should get dmesg entries for all operations denied by
SELinux (I do for Novell's AppArmor).

HTH,
Umberto