Mapserver returns blank pages

antti siukola siukola.antti at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 19 03:20:48 EDT 2006

HI!

I just found out that using antialiasing produces more or less all of
the blank page returns that I have. Is the antialias style parameter
limited only to TrueType fonts and Cartoline symbols? I have used it
on vector layers but after setting it to false on these layers all
blank pages seem to disappear.

Antti S