MapServer SLD RasterSymbolizer

Van Ulden, Joost jvanulde at NRCAN.GC.CA
Fri Jul 21 18:57:26 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am unsure how the raster symbolizer is supposed to work in MapServer.  Do I create one Rule in the SLD with one ColorMap that has one or more ColorMapEntries?  Or can I create a rule for each ColorMapEntry? Either way works (works using a filter too!!!) but ColorMapEntries can't be given a name.  It is preferable from my point of view to create a rule for each ColorMapEntry so that a decent legend can be generated.

Thoughts anyone?

Joost