National Atlas Projections... driving me crazy!

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Mon Jul 24 23:42:46 EDT 2006

Hi Kelly,
I'm not familiar with your national atlas specific projections, but
do you have more details about the LCC projection you are referring
to?  LCC is a general class of projection that will have some more
localised parameters depending on, generally speaking, where you are
centering your map.  The lat_0/1/2 and lon_0 values might change
depending on where you are doing your mapping.

Do you already know the more full description of the LCC projection
you have in mind?

Tyler