mapserver as wms client - gracefully handling errors

Matthew Perry perrygeo at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 25 00:05:24 EDT 2006

Bart,

  Thanks for the tip. It did not seem to have any effect, however.

This may be compounded by the fact that another cascaded WMS server in
the chain (the NASA JPL site) is down today. I'll continue
experimenting and let everyone know what I discover.

 If anyone has any tips on how to prevent one bad cascaded WMS service
from ruining the entire image request, please let me know.

- matt

--
Matt Perry
perrygeo at gmail.com