MapServer SLD RasterSymbolizer

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Jul 25 11:02:20 EDT 2006

Hi There,

  We could maybe use the label element in the ColorMapEntry if available
and if not use the quantity value or the exprsssion to set the class
name.  In this case, the Rule Name value would not affect the classes
created based on a raster symbolizer.  Is this acceptable ?

Later,

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:

> Sorry, meant one ColorMap per Rule :)

Assefa Yewondwossen