UDig & Mapserver WFS

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Jul 26 13:27:05 EDT 2006

I think your problem is with the schema (DescribeFeatureType refererence
in the GML response).

If I use:
http://ogc.midwestsurveys.com/geoserve/ms?SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=DescribeFeatureType&TYPENAME=capitals&OUTPUTFORMAT=XMLSCHEMA

I don't get back the schema.

capitals should be Capitals then it works.

uDIG is very sensitive to such things.

Best regards,
Bart

--