.Net Script equivalent to asp script to filter mapserver requests

rock well rockwell_001 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 27 17:52:21 EDT 2006

Hello all, i am trying to generate a map by requesting the map server using like a proxy call to the server. I found this asp script in http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_server which does the same, when i used the same script in asp.net i found that .net doesnt support xmlhttp, so i registered the required dlls for .net to support xmlhttp, but still the script doesnt give me any output .... Are there any changes to be made in this script to make it work in asp.net ...

  well i am sorry if this post is unclear, i could provide with more information if you need ..

  Thanks for your effort and time .....
  kris