WMS and SRS

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Jul 28 04:26:38 EDT 2006

Hi Daniel,

please remember that if the ratio of your bbox and the ratio of your
width versus height in pixels, differs, the map will be stretched. That
could explain some of the behaviour. You need to make sure that the
values in your WMS request have the same ratio. I don't know if this is
the problem, but it could be a cause.

Proj.4 has a utility to reproject. The proj utilities also come with
MS4W. See also:

http://proj.maptools.org/man_cs2cs.html

Best regards,
Bart