Runtime Error!

Diego Riofrio diego.riofrio at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 2 10:19:29 EDT 2006

Tamas,

I did what you say about the dlls of mapscript in C#, I added the manifest
with mt /manifest mapscript.dll.manifest /outputresource:mapscript.dll;#2,
and it worked very well. I realized that some things are fixed, like draw
line witch didn't work with the other version.

I only have a problem while working on development ambient the dlls don't
work in a computer with only Visual .Net 2005 installed, they also need
Visual .Net 2003 installed. I don't know why but if Visual .Net 2005 is only
installed an exception of mapscriptPINVOKE is thrown: "Unable to load dll '
mapscript.dll'". I haven't tested the application on a deployment ambient
yet, but I will do it in a few days.

I'm very grateful with your help.

Best Regards,
Diego Riofrío