Display direction of a line with truetype fonts?

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at MUENCHEN.DE
Thu May 4 06:58:43 EDT 2006

Dear list,
I found the solution for my problem on the internet [2]. It was the
option "-" in the GAP-Section of the symbolfile...
Sorry that I was to quick with posting this to the list.

Best regards,
Wolfgang Qual

[2]
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0310/msg00441.html