Need help for creating a Query.

J. Parapar listario at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 9 14:10:27 EDT 2006

Hi Liping

You have to use some of the query modes. To show the attributes you
have to create  query templates. Look at:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/cgi/referencemanual-all-pages

In the MapServer tutorial there are some examples about queries:
http://hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/tutorial/sections.html

Best regards,
Jorge