MapServer website downtime 5/10 and 5/11

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Wed May 10 16:04:23 EDT 2006

All,

I will be working on the MapServer website tonight (5/10) to update
it to the latest Plone release.  Hopefully this will fix a few issues
we have been having.

Tomorrow night, 5/11, Trent Erickson and I will be working to
implement Squid caching for the MapServer website for anonymous
(non-logged-in) users.  This should dramatically increase the
responsiveness of the website.

These updates will mean some downtime for the website over the next
two evenings.  Catch me on IRC if you have questions or issues.

Howard