New Dbox Example

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Mon May 15 16:18:33 EDT 2006

Lawrence,

Do the scalebars below the main map image come up?  If you just see
broken image links there, right click on the images and 'view image'
You will likely see a MSLoadMap error that may give you clues to why
your application isn't working.

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Lawrence Hartpence
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 3:04 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] New Dbox Example

Thanks to those who responded to my question about trying to implement
the dBox tools in a MS4W environment.  I am still stumped.  I am not
very proficient in javaScript or MapServer.  Would anyone be willing to
send me an example of a simple HTML document which only has the main map
frame and maybe a rubberband zoom tool?

Sorting through "example.html" I have been able to figure out the
reference image, but the main map image never comes up.

Thanks for your help and patience.

Lawrence