Anti Aliasing

Vincent Schut schut at SARVISION.NL
Tue May 16 06:46:51 EDT 2006

Zhonghai Wang wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
>
> have you got a nice map image with the ANTIALIAS TRUE ?
>
> if so , can you give me a clue how to do that?

Unfortunately not, that's why I'm asking these questions... I was
experimenting with antialiasing, but kept getting segmentation faults or
premature end of script errors in my apache logs. But I did not put the
'transparency alpha' in my map laysers, because most of my layers for
which I wanted aa are currently semitransparent polygons...
I'll experiment with the transparency alpha thing later and post to the
list if it worked.

Vincent.

PS please do not only post your questions directly to me (or whoever
posted a message to the list) but also to the list again (reply to all
usually works well), so others can learn from it and/or share their
experience.