please help: .mdb access problem

Hedwig Matl matl.hedwig at UZR.AT
Tue May 16 07:18:05 EDT 2006

Hello List!

Thanks for all your replies, especially to Frank Warmerdam.
The problem really was the missing PGeo driver. The version 1.5.3. of
ms4w includes PGeo, so now it works fine!

With best regards
Hedwig

--
Mag. Hedwig Matl . Forschungsassistentin

Universitätszentrum Rottenmann (UZR)
Technologiepark 2, A-8786 Rottenmann
www.uni-z-rottenmann.at . www.uzr.at

T: +43 (3614) 21021-19