LABEL BACKGROUND COLOR

Wed May 24 14:53:22 EDT 2006

It's been awhile since I visited that code but I'm pretty sure the background box is
computed from font metrics themselves so if those are flaky then the resulting
background will be as well. It would help to see examples and the font.

Steve

>>> Thomas Hammerlund <tom at MAPLINK.JP> 5/24/2006 2:41:24 AM >>>
Hi,

I have a question I hope someone knows the answer to.  I want to use the
Label Background Color, but when I use it the text isn't centered, and it
just looks bad.  Is there a way to center the text on the backgroundcolor
[billboard]?  Also, I'm using Japanese text, so does that make a difference?

Thank you,
Tom