[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] mapfile configuration problem -- MapServer for IIS

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 26 08:24:37 EDT 2006

Hi Nicolas,

I've fixed the CGI error, because I need another DLL for my system to run
MapServer : MSVCR71.DLL, which is not available for every Windows system.

thanks a lot.

zhonghai