Apache 2 / PHP DSO -- Status?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sat May 27 10:34:15 EDT 2006

We are using 48 now for a few months as an Apache DSO and haven't found
any problems. But we only use connectiontype WMS layers so we don't
cover much of the Mapscript code. Most of the data is still served with
Mapserver CGI in our use case.

Anyway, I think the motto is still please try it out and report issues.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden