Apache 2 / PHP DSO -- Status?

David Badke dbadke at UVIC.CA
Tue May 30 11:28:27 EDT 2006

We have Mapscript 4.8.1 running under Apache 2/PHP 5, and it seems
stable, except that TrueType fonts don't work. They cause an immediate
segmentation fault in MapScript; we have never figured out why.
Everything else appears to be working OK.

David

--

David Badke
Humanities Computing and Media Center