Image Map and MS CGI controls

Ian iansgis at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 30 12:26:49 EDT 2006

Hi Randy that helped, thank you! Now I have a new problem though.

MapServer is treating my unique identifiers (SITE_ID) as numbers when they
are actually strings, and I'm getting this error:

Error: ORA-01722: invalid number . Query statement: SELECT SITE_ID,
SITE_CODE, SHAPE FROM (select site_id,site_code,shape from site where
site_id in (select cm.monument_id from campaign_monument cm,
geodetic_campaign gc where gc.code = 'YOLO2005' and gc.id =
cm.geodetic_campaign_id)) WHERE SITE_ID = 3080000 .Check your data
statement.

How can I get MS to see these UIDs as strings instead?
Thank you,

Ian