WFS GetFeature works, WFS GetCapabilities doesn't

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed May 31 12:36:23 EDT 2006

Hi Jim,

what's your datastore (PostGIS, Oracle, ....)?

If wfs_extent is provided, Mapserver won't try to calculate the extent
itself.

It might still be useful to file a bug though with some more details if
this is reproduceable.

Best regards,
Bart

--