Hatching a polygon

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Mon Apr 2 21:01:25 EDT 2007

Hi Gary,

I noticed with hatching (and other polygon fills) that you have to
specify:

TRANSPARENCY 100 # this means fully opaque

If you don't, you will get a white fill underneath your hatch. It
doesn't make sense (maybe I missed something), but at least it's easy to
get around.

Hope this helps,

Jacob

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient and are confidential. The copying or distribution of them or any information they contain by anyone other than the named recipient is prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies from your computer system and destroy all hard copies. It is the recipient's responsibility to check this email and any attachments to this email for viruses before use.