[PHPMapScript] Pb to set the angle property of a LabelObj

Loïc MAZE lm at GEOSPHERE.FR
Wed Apr 4 12:00:52 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have some troubles with the current version of PHPMapScript. My problem is very simple : I would like to set the "ANGLE" property of a LabelObj with the value "FOLLOW". I have searched a way to do a such thing but it was unsuccessful. The only thing I have found is how to set this property with the value "AUTO" (with the following code : $oLabel->set("autoangle", MS_AUTO); ).

For information, I use the latest version of MapServer and PHPMapScript.

Any information in this regard will be really appreciated.
Many thanks in advance,

Loïc