MapScript Java problem

Houde, Jonathan JHoude at KOREM.COM
Fri Apr 6 09:32:44 EDT 2007

Hi Antonio,

Since my first post, I tried many other approache including the java.library.path overwriting,

But after quick comparison on the dependant dll versions with other machine having mapscript working, it really seems to be the cause of the error.

However, since there a lot of dll in the dependence tree I could not figured out which one was problematic.

Consequently, I tried to install it on 3 other computer and I did encounter any error.

The main difference between my problematic setup and all the setup working is that I have a lot of Microsoft stuff and corresponding dll version installed,

-sql server 2000

-iis

-visual studio 2005

-sqlserver 2005

-crystal report

-...

Does this could explain the problem on your setup too ?

Jonathan

  _____