Apache and Oracle Integration Problem.

Mon Apr 9 07:47:31 EDT 2007

joydip at ETRANSINFO.COM wrote:
> Dear Stephen,
>
> I tried the shell script and also setting the environment on
> htppd.conf file.  The problem of 5oo internal error persists. The
> apache logfile reports error while loading shared libraries:
> libclntsh.so.10.1
>
> My project is stuck. Can you please elaborate on the solution.
>
> Regards
>
> Joydip Shome

Joydip,

Please make sure you respond to the list so other can help and benefit.

I think you need to post more specific details of what your script looks
like and what is the exact error message you are getting. Since this
solution works for me, I'm not sure I can guess what might be wrong on
your system, so some more details would be helpful.

-Steve