Help with GMAP sample application

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at TENIX.COM
Mon Apr 16 03:00:21 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I am looking at the sample PHP MapScript example 'GMAP' (as referenced
at the bottom of
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/phpmapscript-byexample/view).
The source file 'gmap75.inc.php' references the following HTML FORM
attributes:

KEYMAP_x
KEYMAP_y
mainmap_x
mainmap_y
redraw_x

But I can't for the life of me see where those variables are set
anywhere in the code. They certainly don't exist in 'gmap75.phtml' or
'gmap75.inc.php'. Can anyone offer some help, perhaps there is a source
file missing from the download?

Thanks,
Nelson

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.