What's the best OUTPUTFORMAT for ECW-files using WMS

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 23 04:25:25 EDT 2007

Thanks Bart, I've tried using JPEG but I'm losing a lot
of quality on my images. The files I'd like to serve
are aerial images and I'd love to keep the quality as
good as I can. Seems like I'll have to pick quality above
performance.
Thanks for your advice !

Steven