Variable substitution

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at DUIF.NET
Tue Apr 24 16:28:41 EDT 2007

Hi James,

I've been fiddling with this also. But in
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/variable_sub/
it states that since Mapserver 4.10.1 the only keywords that support
variable substitution are: DATA TILEINDEX CONNECTION FILTER and EXPRESSION
Don't know if somebody can confirm that?

Richard Duivenvoorde