Symbology Questions

Sun Apr 29 10:39:42 EDT 2007

OK, I have sort of figured out the disappearing fills. It seems to be
related to using:

   OUTPUTFORMAT
     NAME PNG8
     DRIVER "GD/PNG"
     EXTENSION "png"
     MIMETYPE "image/png"
     IMAGEMODE RGBA
     TRANSPARENT ON
     FORMATOPTION "QUANTIZE_FORCE=ON"
     FORMATOPTION "QUANTIZE_DITHER=OFF"
     FORMATOPTION "QUANTIZE_COLORS=256"
   END

If I change to just a "png" image instead of "PNG8" the fills will show.
I'm not sure what the story is with that.

-Steve