verbose log of oracle queries

Fran çois Bruneau francois.bruneau at WESTIMAGES.COM
Thu Feb 1 03:56:46 EST 2007

Hi Fernando,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I now got much more information. The next line indicates that MapServer connects to the right Oracle server :

msConnPoolRegister(my_layer,user/password at MYDB,XXXXXXX)\r

I was just wondering what the XXXXXXX numbers stand for ?

Still, when I connect to my database as SYSDBA and when I run the following query it doesn't print the queries done by MapServer.

select a.sid, a.serial#, b.sql_text from v$session a, v$sqlarea b where a.sql_address=b.address;

So I have no "proof" that the queries are indeed executed by *this* database. Any ideas on how to get that proof ?

Thanks in advance,

François.